“Wisdom” stories, Take A Minute™ self-care exercises, sign language and Diné-Bizaad (Navajo) vocabulary, fun ways for students to participate and interact
• “Strengthening Hearts and Minds” Navajo Mothers’ Program
Bilingual (English/Diné-Bizaad) program offering holistic self-care for Navajo mothers facing depression and trauma, facilitated by 3 unique women specialists in the fields of education, healing and self-care.
• “Self-Care for Community Leaders” Program
Take a Minute™ self-care practice—simple exercises that refresh, reset and relieve—rejuvenating the human spirit for community leaders to share with their community.
RENEWAL FOR BATTERED FAMILIES
TSP’s Self-care and Resilience Program addresses effects of trauma through a unique blend of exercise, movement, body/mind awareness and discussion.
• TSP serves residential and non-residential adult victims, child victims/witnesses, offenders and counselors at Esperanza Shelter for Battered Families in Santa Fe, NM.
• TSP also works with the New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence to offer innovative self-care tools for domestic violence staff and supervisors statewide.
• A partnership with Gallup Battered Family
Services in NM Navajo Nation is in the first stages of development.